Hey there! I have been working in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI) for the last 5 years after a Ph.D. in Theoretical Particle\Statistical Physics. Currently, I am the Lead AI Scientist at Pi School. Particularly, we are applying Deep Learning to solve problems that have a positive social or environmental impact (AI4Good). Previously, I was a Research Scientist in Natural Language Processing (NLP).
More in general I have a strong interest in AI research and Quantum Machine Learning, which is the common ground of my past and present. I am a Machine Learning lecturer and TED❌ speaker. By the way, I am a civil pilot and I enjoy taking photos (here my Instagram). More about my professional life here: About & Lectures (or my CV).
Does your startup want to start its AI journey? Do you wish to know the new tech trends? You can book a call with me if you want to discuss anything related to AI/ML/DL.
- Lead AI Scientist
- Machine Learning Lecturer
- Advisor, Mentor and Speaker
- Natural Language Processing
- AI for Climate & AI for Good
- Quantum Machine Learning
- Entanglement and emergence of space-time
- Ph.D. Statistical Physics (SISSA)
- Theoretical Particle Physics (UniPd)
- Master in HPC and AI (SISSA/ICTP)
- EASA Civil Pilot (PPL)